When You Arrive for the Manager's Workshop
Please complete the Manager’s Workshop survey that you received to identify your top challenges for the workshop. All survey information will be consolidated by the workshop’s facilitator prior to the Manager’s Workshop.
Location and Directions
Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
70 Yorktown Center
Lombard, Illinois 60148
Phone: (630) 719-8000
Driving from O’Hare Airport
- Start out going EAST on Chicago O'Hare International Airport toward I-190/Kennedy Expressway. Chicago O'Hare International Airport becomes I-190 E/Kennedy Expressway East.
- Take the I-294/Tri State Tollway exit, EXIT 1D, toward INDIANA.
- Merge onto I-294 South/Tri State Tollway South (Toll Required).
- Take the I-88/East-West Tollway exit toward AURORA.
- Merge onto I-88 West/East-West Tollway West (Toll Required).
- Take the Highland Ave exit.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto Highland Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto Yorktown Convenience Ctr.
- Turn LEFT onto Yorktown Shopping Ctr.
Parking at the Westin Lombard hotel is free. There are parking lots in front and on the south side of the hotel. There is a parking garage in the back. There is ample parking space available.
Arrival and Check-In
Please plan to arrive before 8:15 AM and register.
If you are not staying at the Westin, enter the hotel through the main front entrance and go to the conference area to your left. The registration desk is in the hallway in front of Grand Ballroom J. Please check in at the registration desk to receive your badge and materials before going to Junior Ballroom B where the Manager’s Workshop is located. Continental breakfast will be available starting at 7:45 AM. in Junior Ballroom B.
If you are also attending the QUEST conference, you will receive your complete registration packet when you check-in at the registration desk.
Back to top
Refreshments and Lunch
A continental breakfast, morning and afternoon break refreshments, and lunch will be provided.
The dress attire at the Manager’s Workshop is business casual.
Manager’s Connection Dinner
Brio Tuscan Grille
330 Yorktown Center
Lombard, Il 60148
All Manager’s Workshop participants are invited to dinner at Brio Tuscan Grille on Monday evening as a social networking event. If you are planning on attending, please check your registration confirmation to see that you indicated you will be attending. If you have any questions about your registration, please contact Francine Chase.
A QAI arranged Westin shuttle bus will be available at 5:20 PM at the main entrance of the Westin hotel to take you to Brio. The shuttle bus will return you to the hotel after dinner ends at 7:30 PM.
The Brio Tuscan Grille is walking distance from the Westin. It is on the far west end of the Yorktown Shopping Mall.
- Walk across the parking lot to the nearest entrance of the enclosed Yorktown Shopping Mall.
- Walk through the mall towards the Streets of Yorktown section of the mall.
- Exit the enclosed mall and walk straight ahead to the Brio restaurant.
You can also drive to the Brio restaurant and there is ample parking.
If you have any questions, please contact:
QAI Global Institute
2101 Park Center Drive, Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32835-7614
Phone: 866-724-6013 ext. 129
Back to top