Quality Engineered Software and Testing Conference
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
LEARN - ASSESS - APPLY - CONNECT
QUEST is back in Chicago in 2009! QUEST is a conference experience designed by practitioners - for practitioners
Over 98% of QUEST 2008 attendees would attend another QUEST conference and recommend QUEST to a business associate or friend. Over 95% felt that QUEST had direct value for them in learning new ideas, information, and solutions. Over 97% state that QUEST is a great way to connect with others in the profession.
- LEARN from industry leaders through attending sessions, participating in workshops and coaching sessions.
- ASSESS your skill sets by taking certification prep courses and practice examinations.
- APPLY your experience and knowledge to produce solutions during interactive work groups.
- CONNECT with fellow practitioners, contribute to the industry, and explore the career possibilities it offers.
Tutorials (2 Days)
- 10 half-day skills based tutorials (NEW IN 2009!)
- 5 full-day skills based tutorials
Manager's Solutions Workshop (2 Days)
- 2-days exclusive Manager's Solutions Workshop with experts leading solutions discussions
Conference (3 Days)
- Keynote presentations by industry leaders
- 44 sessions by leading industry experts and corporate practitioners in concurrent conference tracks
- Expert panel discussion
- 8 facilitated solutions and best practices workshops
- 1-on-1 expert coaching sessions focused on individual needs
- Special interest groups roundtable discussions (NEW IN 2009!)
Exhibitor EXPO and Theatre (2 Days)
- 25 exhibits to browse
- 16 exhibitor products/services demonstration in the exclusive EXPO Theatre (NEW IN 2009!)
- One-stop-shopping bookstore
- Expert Hot Seat Chats (NEW IN 2009!)
- Prep class for Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
- Prep class for Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
- Full practice tests for CSTE and CSQA
- Hundreds of quality professionals to network with
- Manager's Solutions Workshop Connection Dinner
- Welcome reception and chapters networking
- Attendee appreciation evening dinner event
- Evening reception with exhibitors
Sponsorship and Promotional Opportunities
- Multiple level corporate sponsorships
Software Quality Topics
Process Improvement/Six Sigma