Pricing & Registration
Join us for QUEST Dallas 2010!
A Conference Experience Designed by Practitioners - For Practitioners
April 19 - 23, 2010
The Dallas / Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Two-Day - Certified Software Tester (CSTE) Prep Course (Monday & Tuesday)
Two-Day - Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) Prep Course (Monday & Tuesday)
One Day Class Only (Monday)
One Day Tutorials Only (Tuesday)
One Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo (Wednesday)
One Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo (Thursday)
Two -Day Class & Tutorials (Monday and Tuesday)
Two- Day Manager's Solutions Workshop (Monday and Tuesday)
Three-Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo (Wednesday thru Friday)
Monday Class, Three-Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo
Tuesday Tutorials, Three-Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo
Two-day CSTE Prep Course, Three-Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo (Monday thru Friday)
Two-day CSQA Prep Course, Three-Day Conference & Exhibitor Expo (Monday thru Friday)
Monday Class, Tuesday Tutorials, Three-Day Conference, & Exhibitor Expo (Monday thru Friday)
Manager's Solutions Workshop, Three-Day Conference, & Exhibitor Expo (Monday thru Friday)
Ways To Save On Your Conference Registration
Receive $100 off the price of each registration and be included in the "Early Bird" prize drawing. Does not apply to the CSTE and CSQA Prep Courses. Limited time offer ends January 31, 2010!
(Only ONE discount applicable per registration - Does not apply to the CSTE and CSQA Prep Courses)
If you currently hold a QAI membership you qualify for a 10% discount to receive the "Special" Price listed above.
QAI Chapter Member:
If you currently are a member of a chapter within the QAI Global Community you qualify for a 10% discount to receive the "Special" Price listed above. For a list of chapters, click here.
QAI Certified Professional:
If you currently hold one of the following QAI certifications listed below you qualify for a 10% discount to receive the "Special" Price listed above.
Back to top
Send your team! Pay for five delegates for the Three-Day Conference or more at the "Regular" price listed above and you will receive the sixth Three-Day conference registration free.
Methods of Payment
Register online and use one of the following payment methods:
- Credit Card. You can use the secure online form to pay via credit card and receive an immediate REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION and RECEIPT via email. Please print out these pages when received and bring them with you to the Conference. Present them at the Registration Desk to pick up your badge and any course materials. Credit cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- Check. Fill out the online registration form. Print out the REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION and mail to Quality Assurance Institute, with your payment. Online registrations that are mailed without payment will not be confirmed until payment is received. Print out these pages when received and bring them with you to the Conference. Present them at the Registration Desk to pick up your badge and any course materials.
Please send REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION & payment to:
QAI Global Institute
2101 Park Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32835-7614
- Purchase Order. If you register using a P.O., you'll be invoiced immediately for the registration amount. Payment must be received before your registration can be confirmed.
Back to top
How to Register
Register online and select one of the following registration types below:
- Individual Registration - Register as "Attendee - Regular"
- Individual Registration with Special Discount - Register as "Attendee - Special"
- Group Discount: If you are registering a team for the group discount and wish to make one payment for all members of your group, you may either pay by credit card on-line, check, purchase order, or over the phone.
- If you know the names and email addresses of all the people in your group, and/or your entire group will only be attending the 3-days conference from Wednesday - Friday, then have one person in the group register through the on-line system as "Attendee - Regular" and follow the instructions to add additional group members. Each person in the group will receive their own REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION via email that they can use to re-enter the registration and select their specific session selections on-line.
- If you do not know the names and email addresses of your group members, and/or members of your team will be registering for different conference packages, contact Francine Chase, Conference Manager, at toll free 1-866-724-6013 or 407-363-1111 ext. 129 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For questions or assistance with your registration please contact:
Darrin Crittington II, Conference Coordinator
Canada and US: 1-866-724-6013 or 407-363-1111, ext. 129
All payments must be received by QAI by April 9, 2010. Cancellations received between February 19, 2010 and March 19, 2010 are entitled to a 50% refund. NO REFUNDS are given for cancellations received after March 19, 2010. Substitutions are permitted without penalty, which may be done online by logging into your registration confirmation. Please contact email@example.com for cancellation procedures and approval.
Back to top