Seaport Hotel and Seaport World Trade Center
Special Hotel Rate
A special rate of $189 a night has been negotiated for conference attendees. The group rate is subject to availability. The regular room rate is substantially higher than the negotiated rate. Since the number of rooms at this group rate is limited, be sure to make your hotel reservation at the same time that you register for QUEST. When making a reservation at the hotel, please identify yourself as a QAI QUEST conference attendee to receive the group rate. The negotiated room rate is available until March 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time, or until space has been filled.
To make reservations at the Seaport Hotel with the QAI Group Rate, visit: http://www.seaportboston.com/?promo=QAI411 or call 1-877-SEAPORT (732-7678).
For directions and transportation information, click here.
About the Hotel
The Seaport Boston Hotel & Seaport World Trade Center provides its guests with a refreshingly different style and service, whether visiting Boston for business or leisure. Located on the Boston waterfront in the bustling Seaport District, the Seaport Hotel offers luxury accommodations with dazzling city and harbor views and incredibly convenient access to all major points of interest including the Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall and the North End.
Enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel plus one of Boston’s finest fitness facilities including an indoor heated pool. Just minutes from Logan International Airport, the Seaport Boston Hotel & Seaport World Trade Center comes with its own MBTA and water taxi stops. A fresh new way to experience the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts, the Seaport facilities was also named one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ by the Boston Business Journal in 2010.
Seaport cares about our environment and offers an innovative green program, Seaport Saves.
~ One Seaport Lane, Boston, MA 02210 · United States · Map · Phone: 888.982.4683 ~
- Crisp triple-sheeted beds with 300-thread-count sheets
- Selection of hypoallergenic, down and memory foam pillows available from our Pillow Library
- Luxurious baths with marble floors, hair dryers and fog-free mirrors
- Plush terry robes and oversized bath towels
- Gilchrest and Soames bath amenities
- Bose Wave Radios with accompanying auxiliary cords for MP3 player connectivity
- Flat-screen television
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- PrintMe functionality allowing direct printing from guest room for pickup in our business center or delivered to your room.
- Large handcrafted work desk
- Cable and on demand movie selection
- An Inncom system - a "smart" motion sensor that activates the overhead lighting and adjustable temperature control
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room Melitta coffee maker
- In-wall safe large enough for laptops
- Complimentary Wall Street Journal or USA Today
- Full-service hotel Concierge staff
- On-site dining includes Aura restaurant, Tamo bar, the Seaport Cafe and in-room dining menu
- Complimentary E-Guest computers in the business center and lobby
- Massage, personal training and group exercise services in Wave Health & Fitness
- Self-park or valet parking in the Seaport Garage
- Around-the-clock technical assistance
- Flyte system for real-time flight status and printing boarding passes
Directions to Seaport Hotel Boston
FROM Points West via I-90:
Follow the Massachusetts Turnpike/Interstate 90 East to Exit 25 – South Boston. At the top of the ramp, bear left towards Seaport Boulevard. At the first set of lights, proceed straight onto East Service Road. At the next set of lights, take a right onto Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage is located ahead on the right.
FROM Points South via I-93:
Heading northbound on I-93 towards Boston, take Exit 20, which will be immediately after Exit 18. Follow the signs to “I-90 East.” Take the first tunnel exit to "South Boston.” At the first set of lights at the top of the ramp, proceed straight onto East Service Road. At the next set of lights, take a right onto Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage will be ahead on the right.
FROM Points North via I-93:
Heading southbound on Interstate 93 Boston, take Exit 23, Purchase Street and move into the left lane. At the top of the ramp, take a left turn onto the Evelyn Moakley Bridge/Seaport Boulevard. Follow Seaport Boulevard for approximately .8 miles, the Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage will be on the right, after the Seaport Boulevard/B Street intersection.
FROM Logan International Airport and Route 1A South:
Follow the signs towards I-90 West - Ted Williams Tunnel. Take the Ted Williams Tunnel to Exit 25. At the top of the ramp proceed straight onto B Street. Follow B Street to the end and take a right onto Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance to the Seaport Garage will be on your right.
The MBTA Silver Line Waterfront (SL1) provides service from the WTC Station to Logan International Airport terminals every 10 minutes during the weekday and every 15 minutes during the weekend. The Silver Line station is located adjacent to the hotel. Click here to visit the MBTA site for maps.
Seaport Boston is about 3 miles from Logan Airport, one of several hotels near the Boston Convention Center and a quick ride away from all Boston attractions. Taxis are readily available from the lobby of our hotel.
This scenic way to travel is a great way to avoid traffic. Hop on the water taxi shuttle at your terminal and enjoy the ride. The stop for pick up and drop off is at the Seaport World Trade Center, directly across the street from the Seaport hotel.
City Water Taxi
Rowes Wharf Water Taxi
Back to top
General Information: Why Attend | Who Attends | Hotel | Sponsors | Boston Attractions | Contact