QUEST Magazine is a convenient source of information about the QUEST 2013 Conference and EXPO. Besides containing a description of all tutorials, keynotes, sessions, workshops, courses, and networking events, it also contains informative articles of interest to testing professionals.
- A Balancing Act: Walking the Tightrope of Life by Mikki Williams, Mikki Williams Unltd
- Communicating vs. Discussing Requirements by Megan Sumrell, Mosaic ATM
- Growing your Testing Organization by Akemi Micallef, TEKSystems
- The Mobile User Experience by Philip Lew, PhD, XBOSoft
- Six Strategic Principles for Organizational Process Improvement by Richard Bechtold, PhD, Abridge Technology
- Tourism and Agile Testing Tactics by Adam Gallant, Microsoft
- The Advantages of Model Based Effort Estimation (MB2E) by Bruce Benton, NovusWorks
- On-Demand Test Services by Cognizant
Conference attendees will receive a printed copy of QUEST Magazine as a guide to the conference when they register on-site.