Are you prepared to be the disruptor? If not, you will be disrupted. As a technology leader you must learn to thrive in this new era. You will need to harness radical changes in technology, governance, and organization that will prepare you for disruption. You must align your business and technology strategies to fuel growth and embrace new systems of engagement that improve customer relationships. You can only do this if you bring agility to your planning and execution to help you become customer-obsessed and outpace your competitors in the age of the customer. Attend Khalid’s talk and learn:
- What is digital disruption and why it’s important for you to understand and harness it?
- What organizational competencies, technologies, and architectures will prevail as CIOs design and deliver innovative digital experiences in the age of the customer?
- How can you sustain customer-focused innovation while managing within the realities of your current business?
Extensive research reveals that all areas of our being – body, mind, and spirit – must be attended to if we are to achieve the highest possible level of health, energy, and balance that life has to offer. Discover the key success skills to a lifetime of personal and professional fulfillment. Understand how to change the inner attitude of your mind so you can change the outer aspect of your life. Learn how to achieve your goals in this powerful, life-changing keynote that deals with potential, inspiration, change, and perspective. Miki will address life skills, quality of life issues, and wholeness as it relates to achieving balance in our lives. If “laughter is inner jogging,” Mikki will help you win the marathon of life!
Learn Key success skills for a balanced lifestyle:
- Gaining a clearer understanding of yourself, and how your value system has shaped your attitudes and behaviors.
- Laying the foundation of attitude, humor, and enthusiasm
- How to nurture self-esteem in yourself and others
- Establishing goals and self-management techniques