QUEST Magazine is a convenient source of information about the QUEST 2012 Conference and EXPO. Besides containing a description of all tutorials, keynotes, sessions, workshops, courses, and networking events, it also contains informative articles of interest to testing professionals.
- Identifying Your Organizations Best Software Practices by David Herron, David Consulting Group
- ETL Projects Don’t Have To Be So Hard by Al Rago and Rob Wozniak, Analytics8
- Agility with Traceability: Blending Requirements and User Stories by Peter Varhol, Seapine Software
- Web Accessibility As Part of Quality Assurance by Ray Campbell, TAP Group
- In-the-Wild Testing: The Case for Real-World QA by Doron Reuveni, CEO and co-founder of uTest
- The Three Aspects of Software Quality: Functional, Structural, and Process by David Chappell, David Chappell & Associates ~ Sponsored by Microsoft Corporation
- Throw-Away Test Automation by George Wilson, COO, Original Software
- Maintenance Phase Testing – The Significant Value in Doing it Right! by Gireendra Kasmalkar, SQS Group
Download the PDF version to read these articles and learn more about QUEST 2012! (8.7 MB PDF)
Conference attendees will receive a printed copy of QUEST Magazine as a guide to the conference when they register on-site.